Attorney Brian R. Jerome, Founder and CEO of Massachusetts Dispute Resolution Services, was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Mr. Jerome worked as an attorney at Parker, Coulter, Daley and White in Boston and later was in private practice with other associates focusing on matters of civil litigation and trial, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
In 1991 Attorney Jerome founded Massachusetts Dispute Resolution Services (MDRS), one of the first full-service DR firms in Massachusetts and on the East Coast, now with a professional panel of nearly 40 neutrals, including retired justices and attorneys. MDRS is pleased to provide out-of-court mediation and arbitration services to private individuals, attorneys, businesses, and the insurance industry.
Attorney Jerome has served exclusively as a mediator and arbitrator for more than 28 years and has personally handled over 12,000 cases involving a tremendous array of subject matter including civil litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, automobile and UM cases, medical and legal malpractice, construction, property, first party property and casualty reference hearings, product liability, premises, real estate, government, business, commercial, employment, sexual abuse, probate and complex multi-party litigation.
Download Attorney Jerome’s bio for complete listing of practice area experience.
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
(magna cum laude 1980)
- Assumption College, Worcester, Massachusetts (1972).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Recognized SuperLawyer, ongoing
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN), founding Massachusetts member and ongoing member
- American Bar Association (ABA), ongoing member
- New England Chapter of the Association for Conflict Resolution (NEACR), ongoing member
- Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA), founder and past Chair of the MBA's DR Section, ongoing member and DR Council member
- Massachusetts Superior and Land Courts, Court-approved Conciliator
- Essex County Bar Association (ECBA), past Board of Directors, ongoing member
- Salem Bar Association, ongoing member
- Lynn Bar Association, ongoing member
- Brian lives with his family in the beautiful coastal New England town of Marblehead, Massachusetts where you might see him enjoying boating on the Mediator and biking.