Alexander, Femino & Lauranzano, (1968 to present), Partner of general practice of law specializing in real estate development, municipal law, zoning, landlord/tenant, U.S. and Massachusetts tax law, corporate, banking law. City Solicitor, City of Beverly (1988 to 1992). Assistant City Solicitor, City of Beverly (1985 to 1988). Ronan, Segal & Harrington, Salem, Massachusetts (1981 to 1986), attorney in general practice including real estate development, zoning matters and municipal law, estate planning, corporate law, and landlord and tenant. Massachusetts Executive Office of Communities and Development, Assistant Development Planner (1979 to 1981),
Negotiated purchase and sales with developers, advised housing authorities on appropriate action to the Secretary and Governor on bills dealing with zoning, development and housing. Legislative Assistant, Senate President’s Office, Massachusetts (1977 to 1978) researched and drafted legislation, advised the Senate President on the ramification of legislation; liaison to local communities on economic development programs.
Member of American Bar Association and Massachusetts Bar Association. Member of Beverly Rotary Club 1982 to Present, Board of Directors 1986, President 1996 to 1997. Board of Directors, Beverly Cooperative Bank, 1994 to present. Capital Campaign Chairman Beverly Regional YMCA, 1995 to 1996. Beverly Hospital Corporator, 1993 to present. United Way of the Central North Shore, Budget Committee, 1986 to 1992. Member of Board of Directors of Family counseling and Guidance Center of the North Shore, 1983 to 1988, Vice Chairman, 1984 to 1985. Member of Board of Directors of Camp Fire Council of the North Shore, 1981 to 1985, Treasurer 1983 to 1985.
Practice AreasCommercial / Business, Insurance, Premises Liability, Real Estate / Land Use
- Boston University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
Masters of Laws in Taxation 1986
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
J.D. 1981, Deans List 1979, 1980, 1981
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island.
- Member of American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Beverly Rotary Club
Board of Directors 1986
President 1996 to 1997
- Board of Directors, Beverly Cooperative Bank, 1994 to present
- Capital Campaign Chairman Beverly Regional YMCA, 1995 to 1996
- Beverly Hospital Corporation, 1993 to present
- United Way of the Central North Shore, Budget Committee, 1986 to 1992
- Board of Directors of Family counseling and Guidance Center of the North Shore, 1983 to 1988
Vice Chairman, 1984 to 1985
- Board of Directors of Camp Fire Council of the North Shore, 1981 to 1985
Treasurer 1983 to 1985